파일 다운로드

파일 다운로드가 자동으로 시작됩니다.

하고 수동으로 다운로드 받으실 수 있습니다.
(요청곡) Cary & Ron - I.O.U

♣출처 : 해외미디 서핑 You believe, That I`ve changed your life forever And you`re never gonna find another somebody like me And you wish, You had more than just a lifetime To give back all I`ve given you and that`s what you believe But I owe you the sunlight in the morning And the nights of all this loving that time can`t take away. And I ow you you more than life, now more than ever I know it`s sweetest debt I`ll ever have to pay. I`m amazed when you say It`s me you live for You know that when I`m holding you, you`re right where you belong And My love, I can`t help but smile with wonder When you tell me all I`ve done for you `cause I`ve known all along But I owe you the sunlight in the morning And the nights of all this loving that time can`t take away And I owe you more than life, now more than ever I know that It`s the sweetest debt I`ll ever have to pay `cause I owe you the sunlight in the morning And the nights of all this loving that time can`t take away and I owe you more than life, now more than ever, I know that It`s the sweetest debt I`ll ever have to pay.

팝|팝송