파일 다운로드

파일 다운로드가 자동으로 시작됩니다.

하고 수동으로 다운로드 받으실 수 있습니다.
Beatles - A Hard Day's Night / A Little Help From My Friends

♣출처 : 해외미디 서핑 A Hard Day's Night --------------------- It's been a hard day's night And I been working like a dog It's been a hard day's night I should be sleeping like a log But when I get home to you I find the things that you do Will make me feel alright You know I work all day To get you money to buy you things And it's worth it just to hear you say You're gonna give me everything So why on earth should I moan 'Cos when I get you alone You know I'll feel Okay When I'm home everything seems to be right When I'm home feeling you holding me tight, tight, yeah It's been a hard day's night And I been working like a dog It's been a hard day's night I should be sleeping like a log But when I get home to you I find the things that you do Will make me feel alright, owww! So why on earth should I moan 'Cos when I get you alone You know I feel okay When I'm home everything seems to be right When I'm home feeling you holding me tight, tight, yeah It's been a hard day's night And I been working like a dog It's been a hard day's night I should be sleeping like a log But when I get home to you I find the things that you do Will make me feel alright You know I feel alright You know I feel alright ☞ The Beatles - The Beatles: 1962-66, 1973 & 1993 Capitol/EMI

팝|팝송