파일 다운로드

파일 다운로드가 자동으로 시작됩니다.

하고 수동으로 다운로드 받으실 수 있습니다.
you_really_got_me.(1964)

♣출처 : 지인의도움 원곡가사 Girl, you really got me goin You got me so I don't know what I'm doin-a Yeah, you really got me now You got me so I can't sleep at night (Yeah) you really got me now You got me so I don't know what I'm doin-a (Oh yeah) you really got me now You got me so I can't sleep at night (You really got me) (You really got me) (You really got me) See, don't ever set me free I always wanna be by your side Girl, you really got me now You got me so I can't sleep at night (Yeah) you really got me now You got me so I don't know what I'm doin-a (Oh yeah) you really got me now You got me so I can't sleep at night (You really got me) (You really got me) (You really got me) Oh no See, don't ever set me free I always wanna be by your side Girl, you really got me now You got me so I can't sleep at night (Yeah) you really got me now You got me so I don't know what I´m doin-a (Oh yeah) you really got me now You got me so I can't sleep at night (You really got me) (You really got me) (You really got me)

팝|팝송